TokBox is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial and flexible user interface and user experience designer to help us build great experiences. You’ll be one of two designers helping us support a wide-range of products and uses: web and mobile, branded and unbranded, internal and partner applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating video tools and workflows for other developers and designs that clearly communicate how to use our face-to-face video platform.
- Deliver hi-fidelity product mockups with a strong attention to detail, consistency, and craftsmanship
- Recommend UX and visual website enhancements
- Customize applications for partners like American Idol, Coca-Cola and Madison Square Garden Sports
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and other designers to deliver great user experiences
- Online portfolio that we'll love at the first glance
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other relevant experience
- 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Expert knowledge in UI principles, graphic design principles, and web standards
- Ability to work well and make appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints
- Thinks conceptually and strategically. Comfortable providing rationale for how design solutions support project objectives.
- Experience with design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks.
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Able to anticipate HTML/CSS issues in design
- Experience with the capabilities and constraints of video and real-time communication.
- Experience designing iOS and Android applications
Benefits and Perks
We love our employees! Check out some of our favorite perks:
- Free Awesome Lunches Daily
- Work with smart, motivated and fun people
- Great health benefits, 401K with matching, life insurance, three weeks vacation, and more....
How to Apply
Send a note to Jobs@TokBox.com to tell us about why you're the best fit for this role. Please include a portfolio of designs and products you've built.