To work alongside the rest of the Developer Relations team as we build and strengthen the SendGrid Developer Community across the globe. You will play a critical role in helping us accomplish a number of business objectives by contributing in several key ways...
- Represent SendGrid by attending, speaking and demoing at hackdays, conferences, meetups, accelerator programs, startup mixers, etc.
- Encourage developers to build products using SendGrid, by showing them the advantages of doing so.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and current customers.
- Create and improve existing resources for developers to use when deploying SendGrid technologies
APIs, SDKs, code libraries, documentation, video tutorials, example applications, etc.
- Provide customer support to developers in person, over the phone and online – at events and via email, live chat, social media, forums, etc.
- Gather feedback and report that back to the team, helping to guide our product
- Create your own applications using SendGrid's technology
- Team up with other developers on hackathon projects
- Contribute to open source projects
- Be creative and have fun!
- Experience building web applications and an insistence on staying up to speed with current developments in web technology
- A passion for helping developers and startups do more faster
- Personable, outgoing and community-oriented – enjoy interacting with others (especially geeks!) in professional and social settings.
- Excellent communicator – via the written and spoken word. Comfortable speaking one-on-one and in front of large groups.
- Willingness to travel - you will attend local, regional and national events. You should expect to be on the road multiple times per month. Travel is often on weekends. When you work a weekend, you should always take a weekday off to balance it out.
- Independent, responsible and self-motivated – you’ll work on your own, remotely for the most part. We want someone who takes initiative and gets sh%t done in an overly productive manner. Be the CEO of your position!
- Great communication skills.
- An internal drive to be more awesome every day. Do you have the hunger?
- See the world and visit our Colorado and California offices, and travel to the coolest cities throughout the globe – all while getting paid!
- Work for a company who truly cares about its employees and proves it through deliberate actions.