- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
- Real-time failover principles, processes and architectures
- Ability to debug programs from an iPhone/Android
- Systems monitoring, alerting and analytics - familiar with 3rd party ALM solutions.
- Developing best practices for deployment (e.g. HA, DR) and maintenance (e.g. expanding file-system, cluster recovery etc.)
- Understand where and how to scale mainly using Public Cloud Services
- Assist engineering triaging customers deployments, performance issues, debugging the full application life cycle
- Maintain linux packages and recipes for automated installers (chef,puppet)
- Document and/or provide input to documentation and white papers
- Driven, focused self-starters who take ownership of their work
- A good systems analyst, knowledge with various systems and topologies. Understanding the whole system and it's working components and dependencies.
- Cloud technologies knowledge and orientation.
- A good developer, knowledge of various languages. Java mainly. (Python/Ruby are nice to have)
- A good IT engineer, knowledge of various OSs, networks, FW, and protocols
- A good DBA, knowledge of various SQL/NO-SQL DBs. Oracle and MySql mainly.
- Good knowledge of ALM processes and methodologies, especially agile ones.
- Delivery oriented, making things happen
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org