The platform team create technologies that enable the developer community, our business partners and all of humanity to build music into devices, web sites and apps. You must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden, where we do the Platform engineering. Make sure you detail in your application where your core strength's are when it comes to working in a platform environment and which sector is your niche. BTW - We need to see SDK and API all over your application!
Define the roadmaps and backlogs for our Spotify Platform technologies and APIs used by our third-part
- Collect, evaluate and prioritize requirements from third-party developers and business partners
- Identify new opportunities
- Be data driven
- Acts as the product owner in the scrum teams implementing the new APIs
- Proven track record in a similar role at a company with a successful API/Platform strategy
- Passionate about API and SDK design that enables successful adoption by developers at all levels of expertise
- Self motivated and autonomous
- Solid understanding of the languages and platforms of our APIs
- Analytical with a passion for enabling benefits for end-users
- You are already a power user of Spotify and have thousands of ideas of what Spotify could become through integrations in apps, web and hardware
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and relation ships skills
- Want to work in a start up environment where responsibility and autonomy work hand in hand.