The kind of stuff you'll be doing…
- Supporting Rdio developers, at our partners and in our developer community, as they build applications on top of the Rdio API
- Developing new Rdio API functionality to support Rdio and 3rd party applications
- Building support libraries and example applications for a wide variety of platforms and languages to enable developers to quickly develop new apps
- Representing Rdio at events such as Music Hack Day and South by Southwest to promote our platform and help developers
The kind of experience we expect…
- A solid understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Fluency in Python
- Should have some code on GitHub
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
How to apply...
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject of your email and cover letter. Please, no recruiters or recruitment agencies.
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical and dental), a 401k, and you will receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.