Come join the Intuit Partner Platform team as Developer Advocate. You love working with other developers at scale. You do that through compelling presentations, videos, technical articles, social media and in person at developer events. You wake up every morning excited about the different ways you can engage with other developers who love tech the way you do.
Your Opportunity at Intuit
As an Intuit Partner Platform (IPP) Developer Advocate, you are the “Voice of the Developer” for those integrating with IPP, ensuring developer-facing services (APIs, SDKs, widgets, documentation, etc) are truly meeting developer needs. You will be responsible for identifying, creating and maintaining high quality developer resources that enable and ease developer adoption, with a strong focus on documentation, sample code and SDKs, and technical content. In addition, you will also be representing IPP at developer conferences and community events – plenty of opportunities to practice your strong communication skills.
You are an experienced software engineer, bringing strong and well-rounded coding skills in a wide range of web technologies along with excellent writing and presenting skills.
You will be measured on developer “Net Promoter” scores along with growth in adoption IPP’s platform by external ISVs and internal Intuit product offering teams and overall health of the IPP developer community. You need to be able to work equally well with our partner’s technology executives, product management and developers.
- You will be key in developing technical content that will not only get developers interested in our platform, but quickly up and running with their first connection so that they can go exploring our rich set of API offerings.
- You'll write sample codes and apps as part of building the vision around the many possibilities of our platform. You love story telling so this is just part of supporting our platform story.
- Engage with other developers through forums, blog posts, social media, and events - engagements can range from formal presentations, q&a, and strategic relationships
- Advocate on behalf of developers integrating with IPP, ensuring developer-facing services (APIs, sample code, SDKs and documentation) meeting developer needs
- Core contributor to IPP's technical documentation designed for the developer audience
- Identify, create and maintain high quality developer resources(videos, sample apps, guidance, etc) that enable and ease adoption
- Present at developer conferences and other events, actively blog and write developer articles, tutorials and sample code
- Influence IPP’s developer product strategy by working with product management, engineering, architects, developer marketing and support
- Participate in architectural and design discussions with strategic internal and external partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Work closely with IPP’s Developer Support team to help troubleshoot partner’s developers in the adoption of IPP
- Proven expertise in architecting, building and supporting commercial web platforms.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Polished presenter and fantastic writing skills
- Can code in Java, C# or Ruby. All of the above would be BONUS.
- Experience with online engagements: forums, social media, blogging, etc
- Must possess the ability to effectively and efficiently work in a cross-functional environment including Product - Managers, Architects, QA engineers, Developer Support Engineers,
- "Self-starter" and autonomous driver
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Nice to have: Active participation in and code contributions to open source communities
Please email your resume and contact info to:
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? http://www.intuitcareers.com
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …