At FullContact, we're solving the world's contact information problem.
We're doing it with our suite of contact management APIs for data enrichment, intelligent merging, business card transcription, de-duplication, normalization, and more. And we're doing it with our Cloud Address Book - our cloud-based contact management solution that leverages the FullContact API to simplify contact management for businesses and individuals.
And we're looking for a kickass Senior AWS System Admin/DevOps Engineer to help us scale.
"Guarantee our AWS infrastucture runs smoothly. Silky smooth. Even when US-EAST-1 goes down."
- Strong desire to automate the entire deployment process with Chef/Puppet or similar.
- You know the fundamentals of operating large scale web applications and APIs.
- You are a Linux expert.
- You know what a 'chaos monkey' is and you can't wait to play with one.
- You want to build stuff that is used by hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis.
- You take great pride in your work.
About Our Tech Stack:
Our back-end stack is comprised of Big Data technologies like MongoDB, HBase, Hadoop, Redis, RabbitMQ, Storm and MySQL. We primarily use AWS - specifically ELB, EC2, SQS, MTurk, CloudFront, RDS, S3, Route53 and Elastic Beanstalk....plus we try out new AWS goodies as released.
We use Jenkins for continuous deployment and push code to production several times daily.
It's up to you. You pick your rig. Most of our folks use Macs. Some use Linux. Others use Windows. Use whatever you can to do your best work on!
- Experience running web scale services on Amazon AWS
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Expert knowledge of chef, puppet or other Infrastructure Automation framework
- Expert scripting/development in your preferred language
- MySQL, HBase
- git (including GitHub)
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Nice to Haves:
- Java experience
- Jenkins & Continuous Deployment
- Web transport protocols (HTTP/S, SSL)
- Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Startup experience
- Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly.
- Build and maintain a highly fault tolerant infrastucture on AWS
- Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from the stool of a bar....or a beach.
- Work with the entire team to solve difficult problems
- Just be awesome
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock options
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision for you as well as Spouse or Family coverage for less than $145 per month.
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days paid personal leave
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to paid personal leave, once a year we'll actually PAY you $7500 to take an awesome vacation!
- Free Eco Pass
- Free Downtown Denver Parking
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- Lots and lots of free Beer
Interested in working with us? Drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you.