DocuSign is the leader in electronic signature and transaction management, and a global standard for signing everything, everywhere. We have over 15 million users who have DocuSigned more than 130 million documents in 60 countries … but we’re just getting started!
We’re looking for a seasoned Software Engineer to join us in our San Francisco office. You will report to the Director of Platform Integration and be responsible for the design and development of key integrations with leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms. You will work with partners in product management, visual design, development, and across the organization to envision and execute on new and improved integrations.
- API Ninja: You’ve hacked on REST APIs for Facebook, Twitter, or Google and can OAuth and parse JSON like a Ninja.
- Coding Jedi: Model, View, Controller... you can work at any level of an application; from database to the UI
- Cloud: You want to be a part of the SaaS and API revolution.
- Design and implement eSignature applications integrated with leading software platforms
- Engage with SaaS partners in API level integration discussions
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Expert knowledge of web service technologies (REST and SOAP)
- Expertise with object oriented languages (Java or C# preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or B2B SaaS applications a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field