CARDFREE is an exciting young startup with a seasoned team of professionals driven to push the mobile experience forward. Our team's past projects include some of the most popular mobile commerce apps including Starbucks Mobile and MLB.com At Bat. We come from different backgrounds - from large merchants to mobile vendors and payment companies - but are united in our mission to create the coolest, most ground-breaking mobile commerce apps in the industry.
We are looking for talented engineers to help shape our product and to keep dreaming up ways to make it better. We want you to bring new tools, technologies and most importantly, new thinking to our team.
- You are passionate about technology, innovation, and development.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and design elegant solutions.
- You have worked in a team development environment using version control: Git, SVN, etc.
- You have extensive experience designing, developing, and consuming APIs with a focus on RESTful APIs.
- You have experience with relational database design, development, and tuning: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc..
- You understand the value of test automation and have experience with some unit testing frameworks.
- You are familiar or experienced with NoSQL databases: MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
- You are familiar or experienced with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in web, mobile, and API security standards.
- An understanding of PCI standards.
- Previous experience with QSRs, merchants, and POS systems.
More about us:
We are a very well funded start-up with un-start-up-like benefits including great health coverage and 401K. We offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as flexibility and generous PTO. We are people who love what we do and have fun together while doing it. Come join us.